What to do in a personal or commercial emergency.
- Call 911 and report the accident.
- Do not comment or make any statement concerning the assumption of liability. Only give out information required by authorities. Obtain the name and contact information of any witnesses.
- Contact your insurance agent to report the claim.
Keep a copy of our auto accident and intake form in your car. This tool provides detailed instructions on what to do in the event of a claim and has a place to record the facts of the accident.
Homeowners and Commercial Property
- Protect your property from further damage by arranging for reasonable temporary repairs as soon as possible (for example, boarding up broken windows and putting a tarp or cover over the roof). Do not make any permanent repairs until the insurance adjuster has had a chance to review the damage.
- Call your insurance agent.
Property Restoration Companies
Here are a few restoration companies available for temporary repairs or in combination with your adjuster to do permanent repairs: