Meet Ellen Wright
- Day Job: Commercial Lines Account Manager
- Back Story: This is my one and only full-time job. I started in 1983 as the receptionist and advanced over the years and ended up as a commercial lines account manager around 1995.
- Important People: My family (My husband, children, step-children, and seven grandchildren).
- Quote: “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” ― Maya Angelou
- Favorite Things: Camping with friends and being outdoors!
Request an Insurance Quote
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Go over your options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.