Personal Lines Account Manager
Are you a perfectionist – you get your sense of satisfaction from getting it right?
Is your idea of winning doing so as a team – it’s not about you?
Do you like your routine? Would your friends say you’re a creature of habit?
Do your hobbies include things that don’t talk back as opposed to seeking out social functions to attend?
If you answer yes to the questions above please take our short (2 question) survey at the link below:
Manry Heston, Atlanta’s oldest full-line insurance agency, is currently seeking a Commercial Lines Account Manager responsible for servicing new and existing commercial lines clients. The candidate must have outstanding organizational skills, self-motivation, attention to detail and a strong commitment to a team culture.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- High School Diploma. Associates Degree preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Excel, Word, Outlook, etc… Familiarity with AMS360 aplus
- Must demonstrate strong sales aptitude, communication skills (written and verbal),ability to build and maintain relationships and multi-task
- P&C license
- Base salary
- Employer Paid Group Medical
- 401(k) with employer match and profit sharing
- Paid vacation, PTO
- Group Life, Long-term disability
- Continuing Education opportunities
- Positive, encouraging work environment within well-established agency
The position is responsible for the servicing of commercial lines accounts and recommending additional commercial lines policies/coverages to existing. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to: processing policy renewals, endorsements, cancellations, and rewrites; assisting clients or prospects with their insurance needs and providing coverage recommendations; handling claim related matters with clients and carriers; and preparing quotations including premium and coverage comparisons.
Interested candidates should send a resume’ and cover letter to Alison Foskey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-939-3231 to learn more.