Commercial Lines Producer
Seeking a dynamic, relationship driven and results oriented commercial lines producer with the vision to take our company to the next level. We reward results and will pave the way for your success. If you believe you have the drive, focus and determination to take us further up the ladder of success, then please complete our short 2 question survey at the link below.
Manry Heston, Atlanta’s oldest full-line insurance agency, is currently seeking a Commercial Lines Producer responsible for prospecting, soliciting, quoting, selling and servicing new and renewal middle market commercial clients. The candidate must have outstanding organizational skills, self-motivation, attention to detail and a strong commitment to a team culture.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of work experience in the insurance industry (commercial lines aplus)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Excel, Word, Outlook, etc…
- Must demonstrate strong sales aptitude, communication skills (written and verbal),ability to build and maintain relationships and multi-task
- Driven, with a results focused and sales oriented mentality
- P&C license a plus, but not required. Will help obtain.
- Base salary until validation, then a competitive commission-based salary
- Employer Paid Group Medical
- 401(k) with employer match and profit sharing
- Paid vacation, PTO
- Group Life, Long-term disability
- Continuing Education opportunities
- Positive, encouraging work environment within well-established agency
A commercial lines producer will develop and manage an active pipeline of qualified commercial prospects, generating leads from personal contacts, cold calling, networking and referrals. The producer will work with these prospects (or clients) to develop and sell customized insurance programs to meet their commercial insurance needs, including, but not limited to the following lines of coverage: commercial property, commercial general liability,
workers compensation, commercial auto, directors and officers, employment practices liability, inland marine, etc… In addition, the producer will complete full and comprehensive submissions to insurance companies on behalf of the prospect or client.
Interested candidates should send a resume’ and cover letter to Alison Foskey at email@example.com or call 770-939-3231 for more information.