In Case of Emergency
Auto Accident (Personal & Commercial)
- Call 911 and report the accident.
- Do not comment or make any statement concerning the assumption of liability. Only give out information required by authorities. Obtain name and contact information of any witnesses.
- Contact your insurance agent to report the claim.
Homeowners and Commercial Property
- Protect your property from further damage by arranging for reasonable, temporary repairs as soon as possible (for example, boarding up broken windows and putting tarp or cover over roof). Do not make any permanent repairs until the insurance adjuster has had a chance to review the damage.
- Call your insurance agent.
- A few restoration companies available 24/7 for temporary repairs or in combination with your adjuster to do permanent repairs: